Download the official Twitter app here
The website is sponsored by the Missouri Association of School Administrators in Jefferson City, Missouri. It is a free service for all Missouri parents and others who have an interest in public education. The goals of the website are to:
- Provide accurate and timely information directly to the public school parents that will help their students be successful in school;
- Provide information on education funding and legislative issues that impact public education;
- Provide information on Missouri’s new MSIP 5 accountability system to parents;
- Provide a greater understanding of the public education system; and
- Generate support for local schools and public education.
Check out Moparent.com the next time you are on the internet.
There is a new feature available in Parent Portal. You can receive an email anytime there is any activity on your child that pertains to Attendance, Discipline or the SIS Gradebook. To access this feature you will need to log into Parent Portal and click the Account Manager tab at the top right of the screen. On this page there is a section titled Email Notification. Under this section pick from Attendance, Discipline and Gradebook. After you select one or more then click Submit Change to finalize this process. All emails will be sent to the email address that is used to login to Parent Portal. If you are not signed up to use Parent Portal or you need to update your information then you can do that in person at your child’s school. The forms are in the main office and you will need a photo ID to complete the activation process. If you have any questions you can contact Lori Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org